Spring Cleanup (Month of April)
- Complete litter pickup of all landscape areas
- Cultivate flower and shrubbery beds
- Remove all winterizing materials
- Power edge walks and curbs
- Pruning Shrubs and evergreens
- Power sweep or hand rake all turf areas
- Edging of all planting beds and trees
Grounds Maintenance (May Through October)
- Inspection of turf, trees and shrubs for pest infestation
- Cultivate and weeding of flower and shrub beds (as required)
- Clean up of litter, curbs and walkways
- Mowing and trimming of all lawn areas 2″-3″ every 7-10 days
- Trimming of hedges and shrubs (as required)
- Power edging all walkways and beds
Fall Cleanup (October)
- General cleanup of all areas and removal of leaves for composting
- Final Cutting and Trimming of all grassy areas
Additional spring clean up packages include;
Triple Mix top soil and Mulch.
Triple Mix Top Soil is recommended if you plan on doing any planting of flowers, trees, or shrubs throughout the spring or summer months. Triple mix top soil is filled with many nutrients and will promote the healthy growth of all your plant materials.
Price = $120.00 per tonne including delivery and installation. 1 tonne covers approximately 100 square feet 2 inches deep. Please call for a free estimate based on your needs.
Mulch comes in red or black colours. Mulch helps keep the weeds down in your garden which results in easy maintenance and is aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Mulch can be applied over top of triple mix top soil or existing garden beds.
Price =$180.00 per tonne including delivery and installation. 1 tonne covers approximately 100 square feet 2 inches deep. Please call for a free estimate based on your needs.
MW Contracting offers professional expertise, contracting skills, equipment and labour. Kindly Contact Us if you have a question in regards to any type of property maintenance, or landscaping needs.
Please Contact Us to discuss your needs!
Want a Quote or Expert Advice?
If you need a quote on your next project, feel free to contact us and we’d be glad to help.